R & L DIGITAL MEDIA CONTRACT & CONDITIONS
On the Day:
- The videographer / photographer will arrive at the venue 60 minutes before ceremony.
- The videographer / photographer will operate in a discreet and unobtrusive manner.
- It is understood that the videographer /photographer is the exclusive official videographer/ photographer and others taking video will be permitted only at his discretion.
- The videographer / photographer will co-operate with reasonable requests made by other service providers and will abide by any restrictions imposed by clergy etc.
- The Clients agree to co-operate and assist the videographer/ photographer in all reasonable requests.
- The videographer /photographer will not request anything that would put the Clients at risk or embarrassment.
- The Client will make arrangements for catering for the videographer/ photographer.
- If the Client requests extended coverage beyond the agreed length of time coverage, extra time will be billed in one hour increments at the current rate.
The customer’s requirements must be clearly provided to R & L Digital Media. in writing before commencement of work. Any subsequent changes must also be provided in writing and then approved by R & L Digital Media and may incur further cost.
R & L Digital Media and Client, as identified by name on the reverse of this contract, do hereby mutually agree to the following terms and conditions as the sole basic under which R & L Digital Media accept the assignment to record the event specified on the reverse, and Client, as evidenced by his/her signature, does hereby accept the following terms and conditions:
- R & L Digital Media refund policy.
R & L Digital Media Limitation of Liability will take utmost care to produce a video of the highest quality, but will not be held responsible for acts of God and/or circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to power failure, equipment malfunction, defective cards and/or Client misuse of equipment. Under any and all circumstances which prohibit production of the DVD, the total liability of R & L Digital Media is limited to the refund of the contract and any monies paid toward final cost of the DVD.
R & L Digital Media will abide by all rules of the facility and/or directions of staff (if applicable) and/or facility coordinator(s) in regard to camera set-up and will not be held responsible for absence of certain shots due to such rules and/or directions, or due to interference by wedding guests or vendors, including the photographer. Client acknowledges that videography requires reasonable lighting and that production may be compromised due to low or poor light levels. In certain low light situations, R & L Digital Media may suggest use of a professional camera-mounted light as approved by the Client.
- R & L Digital Media accepts the assignment only as the sole authorized video producer / photographer of the event. Any other party, guest or company desiring to videotape / photograph the same event will do so only with the specific permission and instruction from the videographer / photographer recording the event.
- R & L Digital Media is hereby granted specific release by the Client on behalf of all guests attending the event to be a part of the video recording without benefit of compensation.
- In the event a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded or not a part of the edited master tape, it is at the sole discretion of R & L Digital Media as the retained producer of the events video recording.
- All footage and photographs recorded and taken by R & L Digital Media holds the sole copyright (card footage, still photographs, and all audio recording),
- All materials requested by R & L Digital Media from the Client (photographs, recordings, etc.) are accepted
by R & L Digital Media at the sole and completed risk of the Client, However, R & L Digital Media will
make every effort to insure their safe custody and return all items to the Client upon delivery of the Edited Master DVD.Delivery
DVD will be completed and ready for delivery within eight to twelve weeks of the shoot date. R & L Digital Media retains the rights to all raw footage. Because each video project is different & L Digital Media cannot guarantee the specific length of the DVD.
- R & L Digital Media is hereby granted permission by the Client to utilize excerpts of their for sales
demonstration purposes by R & L Digital Media without benefit of compensation.
- R & L Digital Media reserves the right to remove their equipment and personal from any event that in our opinion has the potential to cause equipment damage or personal injury, after notice of intent is first provided to Client.
- Client at the complete artistic license hereby grants R & L Digital Media all Video production and post- production services provided by R & L Digital Media, without exception. In the event of any extra editing required after the full master DVD and any other DVD’s that are included, that has been delivered to the client, and extra charge will be incurred to the cost of £35.00 per hour, on a minimum rate of 3 hours and the client will only receive one DVD.
- R & L Digital Media is not responsible for the storage of Edited Master or Production videotapes for any de- fined period of time.
- DEPOSIT of £150.00 must be paid per package with completed booking form within a seven-day period of any correspondents between R & L Digital Media and the client.
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or Cheque,
All Cheques to be made payable to L. Canty
- ALL ASSIGNMENT MUST BE PAID IN FULL SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- R & L Digital Media Photo Policy. Any photos taken of the event, are solely used for the DVD and promotional purposes, and are not official photos, unless otherwise agreed in writing between R & L Digital Media and the client.
The purpose of the contract is to reserve the shoot date. In the event of Client’s indefinite postponement or cancellation of this contract, the contract and any monies paid will be forfeited to R & L Digital Media. Postponement or cancellation of contract must be in writing. Not sent by mail.